Apprentice Digital Marketer
Our Apprentice will learn how to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
You will also create, update and maintain content on Custom Pharma Services website and execute content for weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms to increase brand awareness and support business development activities.
The Apprentice will gain experience of a wide range of digital marketing techniques within a business to business environment in the pharmaceutical industry and build a portfolio of evidence as part of the Apprenticeship
An Advanced Level Digital Marketer standard will be achieved at the end of the Apprenticeship. Completion of the Apprenticeship will also allow access to join as an Affiliate (professional) member of the CIM (Chartered institute of Marketing) and/or junior membership of the BCS (Chartered Institute for IT).
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Write social media posts to respond to marketing plan, conference and events schedule
- Review, maintain and update content on Custom Pharma Services external website
- Monitor effectiveness of digital analytics and create subsequent reports
- Support helping Custom Pharma refine and bring consistency to online marketing communications
- Perform ad-hoc marketing tasks such as generating white papers, designs for online posters and Christmas Cards
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by Management
- Participate in the training plan and complete work based and supported learning to a suitable standard
- Maintain an excellent standard of work in the theoretical part of the apprenticeship
- Engage in the learning process and communicate effectively any issues with your mentor