Digital Content / Organic Search Apprentice
Our culture is centred around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our clients with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
The role is diverse but primarily you will be supporting our Organic Search team with developing content marketing campaigns for our clients, managing accounts, meeting clients, and everything in-between.
- The primary responsibility will be to create engaging content that helps improve online organic visibility and increase sessions to the website, including:
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages
- Optimizing copy on the website (page titles, meta descriptions, H1s, alt text, anchor text, etc.)
- Carry out keyword research to support optimisation of pages
- Conduct on-page SEO analysis on a regular basis
- Conduct competitor analysis for our clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to create the best possible content for customers, suppliers and search engines
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO and industry news and technology
We'll offer an interview if you have a background or strength in English, creative writing, marketing and communications, graphic design or other relevant creative skills. If so we’d love to meet you and see if we can help you find an amazing career path.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Google algorithm and guidelines
- A good understanding of other aspects of SEO
- Experience with keyword research and tools such as Google AdWords
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player who is also content to work alone
- Demonstrate a willingness to take initiative & own responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- The ability to multitask a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- You want to advance your career by joining one of the UK's fastest-growing and top-performing digital marketing agencies.