Roof Top TerraceHost
Roof Top Terrace Host / Guest Services Host
Permanent, full time, evenings & weekends included
An opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join a fantastic luxury residential brand has just become available, working within a strong team to deliver exceptional guest services to HNWIs within a private, exclusive roof top environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all residents and visitors to the Roof Top Terrace
* Looking after all the resident needs including providing refreshments, clearing tables, organising movie screening, printing etc.
* Providing a personalised bespoke service for every individual resident, knowing their preferences and specific needs
* carry out regular checks of the Roof Top Terrace area and reporting and logging any details as required
* To maintain an organised and tidy work area - this is to include the Lounge, Roof Garden, Screening room and the Business Centre
* Manage all bookings of communal facilities and support at events as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience working in a luxury, high end customer service environment
* An ability to understand, anticipate and deliver outstanding personalised service
* A confident and outgoing nature
* Immaculate/Professional personal presentation
* The ability to communicate clearly and confidently face to face or over the telephone
* An ability to engage with other people to create empathy and rapport
If you are currently working in a luxury environment as a customer service professional and are now looking for the next step in your career, please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact Mesh in the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.