Hotel Receptionist, Egham
Great Fosters Hotel, AA Hotel of the Year 2018 and the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private group of luxury hotels of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
4 Red Stars, 43 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award Winning Tudor Room with 1 Michelin Star and 4 Rosettes, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities and sample menus. www.greatfosters.co.uk
A smart, friendly, well organised, guest service focused individual is sort to complete our professional Hotel Reception team. You must have a five star smile! and a warm and welcoming personality. You are key to our guest service experience throughout their stay.
From the time a guest enters the hotel and spa to the time they pay their bill and leave you will be an important part of the guest experience. Your actions will determine the guest satisfaction levels and the extent to which they get the most out of their stay. You will also be key in providing internal departments with information so that they too can perform to achieve excellence.
- 40 hrs per week working 5 days per week including weekend shifts. A mixture of early (7am to 3.30pm) and late (2.30pm – 11pm) shifts
- Welcoming arrival guests
- Guest check-in and rooming
- Enquiry handling - both in person and on the telephone
- Posting of charges and guest billing
- Taking bedroom reservations
- Producing daily Activity Report for all internal departments
- Upselling facilities and rooms
- Organising porter service where needed
- Balancing the shift and completing 'end of day' procedures
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve our guests
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and computer work
£17,100 + service charge payment up to £500 pa
- House share available in Egham if required. £460 per month
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday