Account Manager / Sales Executive
Job Title: IT Sales / Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Surrey RH1
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience + Uncapped commission
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Do you have a true passion for sales?
Able to make a great impression on everyone you speak to?
We now have a fantastic career opportunity available with a well established business, I am looking for someone who has a true passion for Sales and are able to provide a high level of Customer Service.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the full sales cycle which will be making B2B calls in which this will lead you to building relationships for business development. For this role you will need to have strong communication skills written and spoken, you will need to be able to talk about the business and benefits that it has to offer.
Ideally you will have experience in sales and objection handling with excellent communication. Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
* Sell to new accounts & develop existing client relations
* Manage enquires via multiple platforms effectively
* Ensure accurate revenue forecasts
* Ensure all administration is done in a timely manner to deliver product efficiently
* Hold meetings with management to discuss pipeline and sales figures
* Office based may require occasional client meetings
* Sell and market all services in allocated vertical to maximise sales
* Manage full sales cycle from developing new business to account management
* Ensure all resources are available for successful delivery of courses
This position offers on-site parking in a beautiful location
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.