Call Centre Agent
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Redhill & Reigate
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum + Benefits
Looking for a new start in the New Year? Have a passion for Customer Service?
Looking for new career opportunities or career progression?
We have a fantastic opportunity available here for you to join a well established company within a customer service environment. The company are best known for providing a high level of service and specialise in advising their members with variety of pension schemes.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who have a real passion for customer service to work as a call agent to keep up the high level of service by providing excellent customer service and understanding each member accordingly in a professional and a helpful manner.
Do you have what it takes?
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes, answering quires via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer inbound calls and respond to customer queries to set service standards.
* Sustain and develop knowledge on pension schemes.
* Hit individual targets.
* Make outbound calls when required
* Deliver an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote positivity on behalf of the company.
Skills and experience required
* Able to work under pressure.
* Call Centre/Contact Centre experience required.
* Computer literate.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* To be able to mentor, supervise and have previous experience in allocating work.
* Able to work towards and exceed targets.
* 25 days holiday
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Full comprehensive training programmes
* Progression opportunities
Please be aware this position is subject to background checks.
This position is Monday - Friday, shift patterns between the hours of 8am - 8pm, 35 hours a week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.