Corporate Receptionist - Central London - £25k/£26k + breakfast/lunch & tailored suits
A prestigious and globally known property management company is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team in Central London. This is a fantastic well paid opportunity to work for a leading well recognised institution in the heart of London. Progression is plentiful for the right person.
You Must Have:
* Experience of working as a Receptionist in a leading organisation or has worked for a company with renowned 5* customer service (Airlines, Michelin Starred Restaurants, Luxury Salons/hairdressers and 5 Star Hotels as examples)
* Professional attitude and well groomed appearance
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Strong I.T skills - especially MS Office
* Track record of delivering first-class customer service
* Ability to pick up processes quickly and a strong team player
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Crawley office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.