Imports Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Imports Administrator/Customer Service Assistant - Crawley - £9ph - Immediate Start
**Temp to Perm opportunity**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a competent Administrator/Customer Service professional to join this busy team in the heart of Manor Royal. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of the Imports/Exports department and will need to be a self starter looking to learn more about the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaising with airlines, customers, customs, other offices and depts both internal and external via email and telephone.
* Completion of all import documentation, including customs entries.
* Branch compliance to include timely milestone updates.
* Import customs brokerage.
* To maintain a high standard of customer service and operational accuracy required for a busy environment.
* Working on our in house systems.
* Scanning documents where required.
* General house keeping, including filing.
What you'll need:
* An excellent telephone manner.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Computer literate, with Microsoft packages.
* Able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for the role.
* Good organisation and motivational skills
* If offered the permanent position you will be subject to a DBS criminal records check and 5 years referencing.
What you'll receive:
* A long term placement, with great potential for temp to perm, within a large, well established business dominating their sector
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay through agency (until perm)
* Extensive training within a supportive close knit team
Are you looking for a career within Imports/Exports? Do you enjoy learning new skills and have the ability to pick up new information quickly? Then please apply below…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age