Insurance Telesales Executives
We are looking for enthusiastic Insurance Telesales Representatives to join our client’s company based in Portslade by Sea.
You will be responsible for closing insurance sales over the phone and maintaining customer relationships.
An effective Telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable talking to customers regarding products and services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and queries.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and developing new relationships.
Working Days: Monday to Friday 10.00am-6.00pm.
No weekend work is required
Salary: Basic Salary of £19,500/annum + Uncapped commission
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about insurance warranty’s and services using scripts
• Answer questions about products or services of the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Proven experience as Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is preferred.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone is preferred
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Resilient and able to handle objections
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
If you feel this role is ideal for you, please APPLY NOW and send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment