Sales & Events Coordinator
£25,000 - £28,000
We are currently recruiting for a global company who specialise in providing technology platforms for life sciences industries, this platform is used by the largest and most productive genome centres worldwide.
If you are looking for a role which will help take your career to the next stage and you have previous experience in coordinating events and providing administrative support, then please read on for more details.
10% bonus each year, onsite parking, excellent pension scheme and paid sick days
- Organise events for trade shows and conferences
- Assist the marketing team in the USA with digital campaigns and design
- Ensure all leaflets, literate stands and lines are put in place for events
- Distribute marketing materials to the sales team as needed
- Provide support to the field sales representatives and scientists
- Help to maintain the Sales and Marketing CRM database
- Works with CRM system to create customer accounts, manage sales opportunities and leads
- Assist with generating quotes, assist Customer Service to enter orders
Skills and qualifications:
- Events and administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce strongly preferred
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of a second European language a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply ASAP!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.