Team Secretary (Float)
Job Title: Float Team Secretary
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 dependable on experience + Benefits
Search Consultancy are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a reputable and well established, multi-site Legal 500 firm for an experienced Legal Secretary. This role is to be based within the Harpenden office floating around departments such as Residential Conveyancing, Private Client and Family, please be aware that there is a heavy workload within the Residential Conveyancing side of the business.
Primarily you will be supporting a number of solicitors across all departments mentioned, working alongside a team of experienced secretaries.
For this position, candidates should have a background and experience as a Legal Secretary in a minimum of one of these practice areas listed above; however experience in Residential Conveyancing will be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing etc.
- Audio Transcription
- Management of the case management database and up-to-date paper correspondence files
- Opening files
- Preparing files and drafting letters to clients for fee earner approval
Skills & Experience;
- Recent experience as a Legal Secretary is vital
- Experience in a either Residential Conveyancing, Private Client or Family is essential
- Knowledge in Residential Conveyancing would be desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate and speedy typing skills, minimum 50WPM
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.