£30,000 to £35,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join the UK's Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you a HSE Advisor with experience in supporting operational sites with regard to HSE and Asbestos activities?
* Fancy earning a highly competitive salary which is reviewed continually?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity is for an experienced HSE Advisor to work on a government contract based in Sevenoaks, Kent and will be accountable for providing advise and solutions to HSE . As this is a high clearance site you must be a British national and will be subject to a full and comprehensive vetting process.
* Act as a Site HSE representative to ensure that all operational elements of the business meet with high standards of HSE at all times
* Provide allocated sites and contracts, support and guidance in interpreting statutory requirements and the implementation of the IMS System
* Carry out Compliance Audits and accident investigations to ensure statutory and company compliance with IMS
* Produce accident investigation reports to contract management and the business which highlights root causes and effective control measures
* Develop existing behavioural Safety Culture within the business and champion campaigns to improve HSE culture at allocated sites
* Implement corporate HSE&Q requirements, initiatives & objectives to all associated BU operational activities
* Assist with the development, maintenance & execution of compatible training programs in line with the business requirements
* Co-ordinate and deliver Health & Safety training throughout the allocated portfolio, working in close liaison with our safe working procedures documentation.
* Carry out planned and spot audits of EFS sites and operations within the portfolio, to monitor, correct and maintain high levels of HSE awareness and compliance
* Development of site-specific procedures and documentation to control work and manage risk of all operational activities
* Support operational managers to meet their Key Performance Indicators outlined within the site specific HS&E Plans
* Maintain and promote compliance to all H&S legislation, Company policy and professional associations codes of practice
To be successful as the Site Facilities Manager the ideal candidate will have the following:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* NEBOSH General Certificate
* Conversant with and understand (P405) Management of Asbestos in buildings.
* Professional Membership to IOSH
* Knowledge of ISO systems and their implementation
* Internal management systems auditor
* Good IT skills
* Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
* Good presentation skills
* Clean, full driving licence
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly