Handyman - Bucks University
Handyman - (Uxbridge / High Wycombe - University)
An oppotunity for a Handyman working at Bucks New University!
* Additional money to be earned from call out Rota
* Company Van supplied when on call.
* Optional Overtime
* 25 Days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
* Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
A Handyman is needed to provide planned maintenance at a University in the High Wycombe / Uxbridge area.
Ideally you will be a mechanically trained technician and will be perform jobs including unblocking toilets/shower drains, changing shower bars, door and lock repairs, mattress changes etc at two halls of residence at a University. You will also be providing weekly maintenance including fire alarm tests, fire extinguisher, lift alarms, refuge points for example.
Interested? Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Handyman - Bucks University
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in High Wycombe
- Electrical Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in High Wycombe
- Construction Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in High Wycombe
- Building Services Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in High Wycombe
- Electrical & Plumbing Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in High Wycombe