Due to continued growth and expansion of our brand, we're looking for someone with strong desire and experience working within a highly regulated environment for one of our most critical business areas.
About usHastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way. The Role Supporting our product strategy (Car, Home, Bike and Van) providing insight, management and governance to ensure they continue to meet regulatory requirements and continue to deliver value for over 2.7 million customers.
Your remit will include the following:
- Supporting the development of the go forward product strategy including proposition innovation
- Accountable for completion of Product Reviews in-line with the agreed product framework including product Implementation and changes.
- Responsible for the provision of product disclosures within product journeys and documentation.
- Responsible for the accuracy of product documentation provided to customers including IPID's, Policy documents and common policy wordings (core and ancillary).
- Responsible for the annual review and update of key product policies including the product review framework and the new product approval process (NPA).
- Experience of working within a highly regulated and agile environment
- A strong stakeholder manager with proven experience to engage and influence
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Proven experience to flex leadership style to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Natural problem solver and decision maker, who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment - candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail - systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn - shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5K car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel