£23,740 - £24,380 depending on depth and variety of experience in a similar role
Chestnut Tree house, near Arundel and our Eastbourne Office
Chestnut Tree House, near Arundel is the children's hospice for East and West Sussex and South East Hampshire. We provide specialist palliative care for children and young people with life-shortening conditions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Chestnut Tree House Communications & Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the children’s hospice’s communications and marketing activity, including our awareness-raising campaigns, and will also provide marketing support for our Chestnut Tree House Fundraisers.
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in marketing and communications.
- Excellent communications, writing and project management skills, including budget responsibility.
- The ability to act independently, make decisions and build relationships.
- Knowledge of content management systems, email marketing and social media.
The postholder will be expected to split their time between Chestnut Tree House and our Eastbourne office. 37.5 hours per week.
A driving licence and access to a car is essential for this post.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Madeleine Green, Marketing Manager, on 01323 725095.
Ongoing recruitment, so please apply now!
An enhanced DBS will be sought, if you are successful in this role. The safe recruitment of staff at St Barnabas Hospices is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults in our care. As an employer we expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding.
- Enrolment onto our company pension scheme or the option to continue in the NHS pension scheme
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free parking
- Option to join Healthcare Cash Plan