Building Services & Facilities Manager
Hard Services / Hard FM
***** LEADING FM PROVIDER, MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES, COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, NO DRIVING, NO SHIFTS, ****
An opportunity has arisen to join a tier 1 Facilities Management company on a permanent basis. This opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising a team of 7 Engineers covering 16 Transport for London buildings.
You are not required to drive and will get the tube or walk to each site. There is NO shifts and working hours are 8am to 5pm with an hour lunch. There are opportunities for overtime.
As maintenance supervisor you will be supervising, supporting and motivating a team of 8 engineers, mainly of an electrical bias. The ideal candidate must manage all HR duties, along with paperwork and organising compliance documents.
You will report directly into the Facilities Manager and be supported by the wider internal development schemes and training. This company offer a fantastic career platform to develop your career.
Electrical qualifications or Gas qualification are a benefit however not necessary. The ideal candidate will be from a on the tools background, be personable and able to lead and motivate.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Ensure individual and team activities are in compliance with all healthcare estate statutory, contractual, HBN and HTM requirements.
* Specifically responsible for ensuring the team under their control is fully staffed for efficient deployment.
* Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure services are delivered to plan and approved cost.
* Liaise with Trust staff as and when required during the coordination of planned and reactive activities
* Review all documentation, reports and service sheets when required for accuracy prior to issue.
* Provide Technical Reports on system issues as and when required.
* Manage and Supervise all labour associated with delivering the service.
* Provide planned and reactive maintenance duties across a broad range of Building fabric & Civil services and equipment.
* Manage and maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in time.
* Multi skilled operative background
* Personable and able to lead
* Experience in a supervisory position
* Knowledge of reactive maintenance
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.