Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition planning for young people aged 3-25 with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
Our aim is to provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where all young people are given every opportunity to make progress towards fulfilment and develop life skills in preparation for adulthood.
We are recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join our busy HR team, to provide an effective and efficient HR support service, primarily to Chailey Heritage Social Care and some Support services but also to the wider organisation where appropriate.
If you enjoy a role where no two days are the same then this could be the role for you!
The role will include providing advice, guidance and support to line managers on HR related matters, offering an accurate and timely HR service, responding to telephone and email queries and supporting HR cases.
You will be joining us at a time when demand for our residential services is high and the charity is seeking to develop its capacity, so your recruitment experience will be vital to this role. We are seeking someone with high volume in-house experience who will be able to manage the full recruitment process for our Social Care services, using their creativity and vision to explore new recruitment channels for use across the Foundation.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills with a commitment to delivering five-star customer service
- The ability to multitask and prioritise own workload with good attention to detail
- Have sound legal knowledge in an employee relations context
- Be a strong HR generalist with high volume recruitment experience
- Be CIPD qualified to level 5 or above (or equivalent)
- Have previous experience at HR Advisor level
- Be independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Be people focused
- Experience of the care sector would be desirable but not essential
Why join us? Competitive rates of pay between £24,628 and £27,323 p.a.
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Closing date: 09:00 Monday 17th June 2019
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.