Hours: Full time (40 hours) and Part time work available / Bank work also available
Pay: £8.21 - £8.80 per hour
Join our team as a Support Worker!
SHC is an organisation with a group of care homes in West and East Sussex and we have vacancies for Support Workers and Bank Staff.
As a support work at SHC you will work with the people that we support to enable them to live full lives and you will be responsible for:
providing compassionate and innovative support to the people we work with;
contribute to the completion of support plans and risk assessments;
- promote indepence and life skills;
- participate in activites taking place;
- encouraging the people we support to make their own choices.
To be considered for a Support Worker role you must have:
- a caring and support nature;
- willing to learn new skills and adopt your style of working to meet the needs of the people we support;
- excellent communication skills;
- will to go the extra mile.
To join our team you can either send in your CV or email: and request an application form.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly