Reservations / Bookings Coordinator
Corporate Reservations / Bookings Agent
Permanent, full time, Monday - Friday
Up to £27,000
A leading 5* services provider in Central London require an experienced Reservations / Booking Agent to join their Bookings Team at one of their biggest and most prestigious client sites.
Joining an established and successful team, you will be required to work closely with other front of house teams to provide an efficient and seamless reservations service to the client.
* Provide a warm, courteous and prompt service for all internal and external customers
* Liaising with meeting hosts re their clients and meeting requirements and following specific instructions for individual bookings and visitors
* Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly
* Co-ordinate and monitor meeting room bookings
* Dealing with reservation enquiries from the business and Reception Services Team
* Action, respond and liaise with bookers regarding meeting room bookings for the entire site
* Strong organisational and client relationship background
* Experience in a luxury environment, preferably within reservations
* Strong people and communication skills, verbally and written
The role will be Monday - Friday on a shift pattern between 8am and 5pm / 9am and 6pm.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a corporate environment from a luxury hospitality background where you will be given full training and support.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration. If you have any questions regarding this role then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Arts & Heritage Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Events Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)