Events Executive - Guildford - Full-Time/Perm - £25,000
Our clients who are one of the largest Professional Services companies in the South are looking for an Events Executive to join the Marketing and Business Development team.
A pivotal role ensuring the organisation of events whilst supporting the BD/M activities.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creation, Planning and Organisation of around 40 events per year
* First point of contact for clients on the day of the event
* Working with the Business Development & Marketing team to ensure events meet the yearly budget
* Liaising with partners and fee earners throughout the event planning process in relation to decisions and approval, and to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with progress and fully briefed ahead of the events
* Ensuring the firm intranet and website are kept up-to-date with information relating to upcoming events
* Producing event materials including invitations, seminar handouts, signage, name badges etc
* Adding relevant activities to the CRM database regarding attendees, no-shows etc. and regularly archiving mailing lists
* Sourcing venues and entertainment, keeping abreast of new ideas and suppliers and maintaining an up-to-date venues database
* Managing the event inbox, responding to client queries
* Providing support to the BD and marketing collateral (brochures, credential statements, pitch materials etc.) both on and off-line with directory quotations and new deals etc.
Qualifications and Experience
* Previous, relevant experience in event planning and delivery
* Experience using InDesign, Mail Chimp, social media and working within a Content Management System (CMS)
* An understanding and experience of working with third party suppliers Microsoft Office experience, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Exceptional attention to detail and exemplary planning and organisation skills
* Ability to successful manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative and to make considered decisions with the support and guidance of your line manager.
* Creativity, innovation and resilience.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
* Ability to build strong lasting working relationships at all levels of business
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.