Housekeeping Assistants (Weekly Pay)
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking experienced Housekeeping Assistants to join a company based in Steyning, West Sussex.
You will be required to perform a combination of tasks which maintain the house premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive experience.
You MUST have your own transport to be eligible for this role
Working Days/Hours: Flexible Weekdays and Weekends (7.30am-2.00pm)
Pay: £8.21/hr - Weekly pay
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Cleans and maintains all public areas, storage areas and administrative areas.
- Clean rooms on request
- Run supplies and service items to guestrooms as requested
- Dusts, vacuums and overall maintains all public areas, hallways, restaurants, bars, rest areas and other spaces assigned.
- Polishes metalwork and furniture.
- Collects soiled linens for laundering and received and stores linen supplies in appropriate locations.
- Vacuums floors.
- Clean restrooms.
- Remove rubbish
- Office cleaning
- Refurnishes areas with supplies as required.
- Removes and disposes of rubbish
- Clean outside areas including porch and other arrival areas.
- Completes projects as determined by Supervisor
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Be available for work evenings and weekends
If you have your own transport and are available immediately, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag recruitment