Assistant/ Portfolio Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
I have the great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Portfolio Manager based in their office in Hove.
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence
- Ensuring accounts are completed on time, in budget and deadlines are met
- Supporting Trainees
- Frequent communication with partners
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Handing client correspondence
- Completing business valuation, HMRC inspections and cash flow
- Working closing with other managers to ensure maximum efficiency
- Carrying out staff appraisals
- Give advice on tax and accounting
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Ideally experience of IRIS
- Proven background of reviewing accounts
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
- Highly organised
- ACCA qualified
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and busy organisation. For information please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.