Help Desk Operator - Horsham - 3 weeks assignment - £10ph - Immediate Start
Hours: rota from 7am - 3pm / 8.30am - 4.30pm / 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
ASAP - 28/06/2019
Receive calls via the helpdesk and support the production of a plan of maintenance activities within a defined area. To undertake the subsequent signing off of the agreed tasks at closure of the tasks and monitor and record feedback for the closed-out tasks, whilst providing and delivering the best value helpdesk service through excellent customer care to match the client's needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and that callers are dealt with in a professional, helpful manner
* Answer and maintain the helpdesk and provide customer support through the timely answering of requests, allocation of reference numbers and the forwarding of requests to the relevant facilities team
* Manage and maintain FM Inbox to ensure all emails are responded to within SLA.
* Assist with Sub Contractors to ensure they are booked in to attend various sites.
* Print off appropriate work dockets as and when required, and pass these on to the appropriate Facilities teams
* Maintain computerised maintenance system on behalf of Engineering, raising, closing and filing electronic work requests as required
* Set up of the conference rooms including all AV equipment
* Book meeting rooms, taxis, car hire and hospitality as directed.
* Follow up on any queries raised by Client or Tenants.
* Assist management team as and when required with admin matters
* Manage emergency phone and tannoy system
* Smart appearance at all times
* Any other business as required
What you'll need
* Previous helpdesk/facilities experience is an advantage
* Customer focused
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Team orientated
* Previous helpdesk experience preferred
What you'll receive
* An excellent placement within a large, well established facilities giant!
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* An immediate start
Are you looking for your next challenge? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age