Customer Service & Sales Executive - No cold calling
Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-known car company who pride themselves on their exceptional levels of customer service?
Do you want to work for an organisation that offer an excellent training plan, a competitive commission structure and additional incentives when KPI's are hit?
Do you want to work in a modern office environment in a fun and friendly team?
If so we are currently recruiting for a highly reputable company with newly renovated offices close to public transport, this is a great opportunity for a high-level customer service and sales professional to progress in to a high-earning position.
Offering £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience + and uncapped OTE £27-£28k, this is a telephone-based customer service role, with the opportunity to up sell and cross-sell to increase your earning potential.
There are some fantastic benefits for working with this company, including discounts on cars and leasing. The office is easily accessed by public transport and has nearby parking and you will be close to shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Providing an exception level of support to customers
- Providing detailed product information
- Up selling services and products
- Working to quality and sales targets
- Have experience in sales or customer service
- Demonstrate experience representing a high-level brand
- Have a passion for providing exceptional service and helping customers
- Demonstrate experience of providing an exceptional level of service
- Have proven sales ability
- Work well to targets
- Ideally have a passion for cars and the motor industry
- Be money and service motivated
- Working for a high level, blue-chip brand who have a representation for investing in their staff
- Strong commission structure that is achievable and uncapped
- Modern offices
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Discounts on cars, products and liaising
- Excellent earning potential with a strong and achievable commission and bonus structure
- Additional incentives including restaurant and shopping vouchers, time off and early finishes.
- Discounts on car and leasing schemes
- Extensive world-renowned training
- Competitive pension and holiday
This role can start as early as 17/06/19 so please don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.