Are you an experienced Facilities Supervisor looking to work for a modern and progressive organisation?
Do you have extensive experience motivating and supervising a facilities team?
If so we have an exciting and rare opportunity to join a busy and thriving business.
Offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum this role will require you to work a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern of 12 hours 7am-7pm, with one hour's paid lunch break (with flexibility to work outside these hours as required) and on call for emergencies
Duties will include:
- Lead, motivate and supervise the facilities teams and their workloads effectively, completing or delegating tasks as required to ensure high productivity and standards
- Ensure that all repairs, maintenance and refurbishments are carried out by facilities staff. Complete within deadlines and to the highest quality standards
- Ensure that all gardening and ground maintenance tasks are completed to a high level of tidiness and cleanliness throughout the site
- Trouble shoot and problem solve all maintenance issues with a view to ensuring the smooth day to day running of the site
- Ensure all company vehicles are maintained correctly and meet safety standards
- Regularly inspect internal and external fabric of the buildings, record all defects and report all defects to the Estate Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in on-site and facilities maintenance
- Self-motivated, pro-active with the ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- On site project management ability with hands on capability to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of working with builders, tradesmen and contractors
- Good leadership skills with ability to supervise and motivate staff
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads in a busy environment
If this Facilities Supervisor role based in Hassocks is of interest to you, please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.