Assistant Shop Manager
St Catherine’s Hospice is a local charity with a big ambition: to help everyone face death informed, supported and pain free. Providing expert hospice care, we’re there for people in West Sussex and East Surrey when life comes full circle.
Our charity shops are vital to our fundraising at St Catherine's Hospice, and we're looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our retail team as Assistant Manager in our Billingshurst shop.
You will be pivotal in assisting our Shop Manager in leading and empowering our team of volunteers to engage with the local community and to maximise the gift of income from our donors.
You’ll have experience of working in a customer care environment and have a flexible, enthusiastic, hands-on approach.
Employees at St Catherine’s Hospice can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- Pension scheme with an employer contribution of up to 9%
- Excellent commitment to learning and development including external training
- Confidential employee support programmes
- Free flu jabs
- Discounted gym membership
- Blue Light