Rental Sales Agent
Job Title: Vehicle Rental Agent
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Are you looking for a role within a prestigious company?
Do you like to be part of a team, able to think on your feet?
Looking for real opportunities to progress your career look no further!
Our client is a reputable, market leading, prestigious and performance UK car rental company.
You will be securing top branded cars for rentals such as Maserati, Bentley, Jaguar & Mercedes Benz just to name a few! They have unrivalled access to high quality vehicles, sourced both in-house and an extensive network that ensures unmatched availability and service to their clients.
As a Rental Agent you will be required to uphold a the highest level of service to all customers, a real focus on driving the business forward increasing business levels through providing world class customer service.
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring vehicles availability, bookings, collections and deliveries
- Daily planning of drivers within the geographical are
- Ensure KPI's, Audits and SLA's are exceeded
- Communicating with other stores to support a fluid fleet approach to rentals
- Damage reports to ensure vehicle quality is maintained
- Provide customer service to a very high standard via phone and email
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service track record
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Accurate administration
- Logistical car rental experience
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
Due to the nature of the business you must have a full driving license as you will be required to move vehicles on site these are high end vehicles and must be responsible and respectful.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a flexible approach with great attention to detail. It is vital that you are someone who leads by example energy and drive is key to success!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.