Are you experienced Receptionist looking for your new challenge?
Are you a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills?
If so we are looking for the following?
Our client is a family run business based in Brighton. Paying a salary of £22,000 per annum and working the hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday (you might be required to work some Saturdays) you will be responsible for the following:
- Meeting and greeting visitors ? signing them in & out
- Managing a busy switchboard ? taking messages and transferring calls
- General administration ? including stationary is ordered and databases are maintained
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Strong reception desk experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills
- IT literate
- The ability to work in a busy and sometimes pressured environment
If this Reception role based in Brighton is of interest - please don't miss out and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.