We are looking for an Online Assistant to support our E-commerce Manager with online platforms including; Amazon seller, Amazon Vendor, eBay and our clients main website.
The purpose of this role will be to facilitate the growth and development of their online customer accounts by maintaining digital content and managing the admin/ordering process.
We are looking for someone that is an enthusiastic, great all rounder that has plenty of experience working within an E Commerce team. This is an amazing opportunity to become a part of an exciting, brand-new online retailer at the beginning of its journey and to progress your career within E-Commerce.
Duties will include:
- Working with the E Commerce manager to manage and update the products sold online across all platforms
- Ensure all products have up to date content, imagery and pricing
- To produce SEO, keyword enriched content for all online platforms that is in line with the brands tone of voice and the requirements for each individual platform.
- Manage the online customer service and experience
- Adjust clearance product pricing to remain competitive and sell stock in a timely manner
- Improve and maintain the account health of Sales Channels (Maintain Top Rated Seller status with exceptional feedback ratings)
- Assist with keeping the online platforms up to date and in line with trading calendar
- Assist with eBay and Amazon marketing plans
- Daily processing of Amazon, eBay, and other online orders through automated systems
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in E-commerce retail
- Customer Service experience
- Content writing/ Copy Writing experience
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Experience of working across Amazon & eBay
- CMS management
- Excellent admin skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in online marketplaces eBay & Amazon
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and work well under pressure and time constraints.
- Show a passion for product while providing an excellent service to our customers.
- Liaising with external agencies and other company departments on any product and content requirements
If this E-Commerce role based in Lancing is of interest to you then please don't miss out and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.