Infrastructure Engineer (Audio Visual)
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our team know that delivering on the promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business requirements
- Build, improve and integrate the platforms required to enable a seamless meeting experience for our colleagues
- Support initiatives that deliver workable and supportable end-to-end solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Build key relationships and collaborate within UC team, network & security teams, site service groups, and various lines or business.
- Contribute to the team roadmap and vision, of enabling the best in-class meeting services
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the challenge?
Video Collaboration skills and experience
- Cisco TMS, VCS and in room devices
- Cisco CUCM
- Knowledgeable with Network, Switch, Router, OSI Layer and IP issues
- Significant experience with web and video conferencing technologies like WebEx, TMS, Crestron, Cisco UC solutions etc.
- Functional knowledge of Technology Infrastructure.
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team should be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business strengths, including:
- Agile Practices
- New Technologies
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time