Mgr-Int'l Account Development
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Amex Global Commercial Services is a truly global service provider offering supplier payments and expense management solutions to businesses large and small. The Global Client Group is the team within Global Commercial Services who manage marquee corporate customers whose value and global footprint places them in a highly selective customer segment.
Within this team the Global Account Development Manager is tasked to deepen contact relationships, retain and grow the programme through incremental customer spending on Amex payment solutions, whilst delivering differentiated value to the customer.
Global Manager, Account Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high caliber individual to manage a prestigious global customer portfolio.
The role is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Own AXP brand advocacy and ensure differentiated customer value.
- Interfacing with customer at all levels including C-suite
- Broaden and deepen relationships with influencers, stakeholders and C-suite decision makers
- Identify evolving client needs and innovate AXP solutions
- Oversee ongoing servicing, operational, regulatory, debt management and reporting needs/projects.
- Meet shareholder objectives including customer billings growth
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Consultative salesperson at heart with a challenger mindset
- Proficient contact mapping
- High degree of commercial acumen, including negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly tenacious with the ability to problem solve and prioritise effectively
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Fast learner
- Business development experience in a complex matrix customer environment, ideally across countries and cultures
- Proven ability of building and leveraging relationships
- Understanding of Procure to Pay process including customer needs and pain points
- Payments experience is desirable but not essential
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time