Service Delivery Engineer
1 day left
- Contract Type
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
Would you like to be part of an exciting team which delivers and improves technology capabilities, enabling colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels? We need your energy and expertise to do so.
Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit an experienced communications specialist, who will support our deployment of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally. You will have access to cutting edge tools, engage with a progressive, whilst working in a fast-faced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
- Ensures that Service Delivery work meet the agreed quality standards of documentation and reporting.
- Assists in problem solving of issues and undertakes the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures.
- Adds to continuous service improvement by maintaining standard methodologies and knowledge repositories
Aligning to the American Express Framework for Winning, we will:
- Focus on the customer as a platform for growth
- Bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Develop products and services to meet emerging needs of customers
- Craft the most seamless and secure digital experience for customers
- Set “THE” standard for customer experience
- Attract and engage the best colleagues in the industry
- Maintain safe and sound business practices, consistent with regulatory expectations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Application Support
- Business Analysis
- Incident Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Programming/Software Development
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
- Industry and Company Knowledge
Who you are:
- Bring a diverse mindset to the team and willing to challenge the status quo
- Excited to participate in evolving and driving Digital Workplace tools and services strategy
- Candidates will have experience of designing and developing content using industry standard toolsets and taking a multimedia approach to engage and excite our audience – all while having some fun
- Experience within a communications role, with the ability to convert strategies into effective & engaging communications experiences for a diverse audience of colleagues
- Expertise in the design and development of communications & marketing programmes applying creative thinking, including gamification, video and interactive content
- Proficiency of industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite) applied in a recent design/development position
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations
- The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to instructional design strategy
- Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation
- Experience of working in an Agile delivery framework is a plus
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Proven track record in sharing ideas and concepts, including how these are linked to the bigger picture
- Educated with a preference on a technical degree (or equivalent) and proven experience with related work
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time