Client Relationship Executive - Insurance Industry
Are you a strong Account Manager with excellent customer service and relationship building skills?
Do you have an Medical Insurance background?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and thriving company based in Haywards Heath that offer free parking, an excellent holiday package and many other benefits.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure clients expectations are routinely met and exceeded.
You will be supporting the Business Development Manager and act as the key point of contact for a number of specific partners, resolving a wide range of queries over phone, emails and meetings. and building strategic long-term relationships with key accounts
Duties will include:
- Responsible and accountable for the management of sales and relationships with particular clients/partners ensuring a long term strategic relationship is maintained
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business with existing clients to ensure the full potential is achieved
- Responsible for annual sales/product/rate reviews
- Manage a number of relationships simultaneously
- Communicate client needs with staff and partners
- Deliver sales/training presentations to high-level executives
- Attend client meetings - Occasional overseas visits will form part of the role so flexibility where this is concerned will be required.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a customer relationship management / account management role within medial Insurance. This is essential, as is the ability to problem solve effectively and deliver excellent levels of customer service in ways that communicate empathy, concern and helpfulness.
You will be skilled in managing a number of key client relationships concurrently.
You will also have a professional manner, excellent communication skills and the ability to listen and engage with people will all be required.
If this Client Relationship Executive role based in Haywards Heath is of interest to you please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.