Accounts Assistant (Practice)
Role: Accounts Assistant (Practice)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30pm
Are you looking for a role where you can develop within a reputable practice that offers a study package?
If so, this growing accountancy practice firm is looking to recruit a new member of staff due to impressive growth. This role will give you the opportunity to make your first move into industry whilst retaining the diversity and opportunity that comes with working with numerous clients.
- Your current role must include general accounting duties including preparation of accounts
- Experience with Sage 50
- Preparing VAT returns and personal tax, as well as producing statutory accounts and tax returns
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Have a proven background within an accounts department
- Part AAT qualified
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- A passion to develop their career
Training will be provided and study support for AAT or ACCA.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.