New Business Development Executive
New Business Development Executive - Crawley - Full-Time/Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000
Our client, who are a highly reputable Financial Services company in Crawley are looking for a Junior Business Development Executive to join their expanding team.
If you have previous experience working in a B2B and B2C environment and you are looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation this could be your next challenge.
The duties and responsibilities:
* Take ownership of all new business enquiries across all Business to Business propositions, including follow up calls and lead generation
* Undertake outbound calling to Tier 3 employers with no associated 3rd party to acquire Funds Under Management, working to agreed fiscal targets and KPIs
* Undertake outbound market research to support the Health and Money propositions
* Deliver the triage of new Provider Switch enquiries in line with process, providing implementation support
* Providing excellent customer service in line with company objectives and Service Level Agreements.
* Own new business campaign management that supports the functions objectives and the wider company objectives, working to appropriate financial targets.
* Be an expert in the use of technologies to interface with potential customers, such as web chat, webinar, screen sharing, and conference calls.
* Educated to GCSE level
* Previous experience of working in a busy telephony environment ideally in Financial Services
* Experience of working to targets, metrics and identifying measures of success
* Ability to communicate information confidently and clearly - both written and verbally
* A team player with the ability to work in a target-orientated environment
* Pro-active, 'can-do' behaviour and co-operative attitude
* Ability to think laterally and problem solve
If you have the above skills, please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.