Accounting Apprenticeship (Level 3) - Accounts & Business Support Assistant NUMBERS STUDIO LIMITED
Overall job purpose:
To assist our team members in providing efficient and effective accountancy services to a range of clients, while promoting the firm at all times.
- Prepare accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and self-assessment returns under supervision to the required standard to ensure files are prepared and documented with sufficient evidence for review
- Produce account analysis and control account reconciliation schedules for inclusion on the assignment file which agree to the financial statements as requested by the assignment Manager
- To treat client staff with respect and courtesy, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To ensure quality at all times as directed by the Manager
- Carry out duties assigned by the Manager efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Maintain contact with the Manager ensuring they are fully informed of findings arising from the work undertaken, so that any problems can be satisfactorily resolved
- Clear all review points raised on the work prior to files being passed to managers.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required
- Train towards a recognised accountancy qualification (AAT)
- Recognise when information provided by the client is incomplete and inaccurate and take steps to rectify this
- Ensure that timescales and deadlines set down are achieved, seeking advice regarding the resolution of issues and problems as appropriate
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the Manager
Numbers Studio are looking for a keen apprentice to assist our team members in providing efficient and effective accountancy services to a range of clients, while promoting the firm at all times.