Bookkeeper/Accountant - PRIMOtax
The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellent client service, with a desire to work in a technology driven accountancy environment and will be given the ability to grow the role as desired within a supportive and inclusive organisation.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the input and reconciliation of financial information for a variety of clients using the latest accounting software.
- Process finance information into various accounting systems (primarily Xero).
- Provide regular financial reports as required (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable.
- Communicate with clients.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company.
- Help to improve processes, systems and technology to assist clients.
Skills and attributes
- Minimum 3+ years of experience of bookkeeping in an accountancy environment
- Proficient in Xero, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience of preparing payroll and VAT returns
- Experience of preparing personal tax returns
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Market rate remuneration
- Flexible hours and working arrangements (1-2 days per week initially, more hours available if desired)
- New modern office environment
- Tech driven organisation
- Ability to grow the role if desired