Up to £26,500
An award winning, bespoke guest services provider are looking for an experienced corporate receptionist to join one of their key clients in Central London.
The role of Corporate Receptionist is to provide the highest levels of client care and service to all internal employees / clients, partners and directors. As well as running the Front of House provision, you will also be providing administrative and office support to colleagues and partners on site.
This is a fantastic chance to work at a high-end location for an award winning guest services provider who offer great career progression and invest in their employees.
* To ensure the smooth operation of the reception services
* To supervise the reception desk and liaise with key stakeholders and other service partners as required
* To ensure all visitors and client requests are fulfilled and exceed expectations
* To ensure all client site procedures and standards are met
* Responsible for innovation and development of the reception services
* To carry out other duties that may from time to time be assigned by your manager
* To build and maintain positive working relationships with other service providers to deliver a world-class customer experience
* To lead by example at all times and be a brand ambassador
* Experience of working as a Receptionist within a Corporate, Luxury Hotel or Airline environment
* Strong communication and organisation skills
* Immaculate appearance
* Professional attitude
* Computer literate
As you would expect you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment.
Please apply via the link on this page for immediate consideration for this role.
If you have any questions about this role then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Construction Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Building Services Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Services Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality & Catering Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)