Lead Generation with USA
Our client is a well-known, multi-national leader within the IT and software industry who are currently seeking a Lead Generation Specialist to join their US Team in their Brighton office,
The Lead Generation Specialist’s main function is to generate new business and are primarily required to manage calls to qualify target companies for sales opportunities. You will be responsible for mapping the organization and identifying the key decision makers before qualification. This is done through Contact Profiling and Data Cleansing, inbound inquiries, event invitations and registrations, and follow-up to generate leads.
This role is suited to an individual who is passionate about IT and looking to develop themselves within a growing business.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Demand generation via inbound and outbound calls, inbound web responses and marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate effective call handling by uncovering customer challenges and mapping them
- Create, build, qualify and nurture leads for assigned accounts
- Support and contribute to sales and marketing campaigns
- Understand campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and progress leads
Key skills & experience:
- B2B lead generation
- Previous experience in a sales or telemarketing role in the IT Industry
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to customers and sales
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Monday to Friday
3.30pm to 11pm
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.