Sales Manager – Security & Fraud prevention Technologies
2 days left
- Contract Type
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Accertify and InAuth are wholly owned by American Express and continues rapid expansion in EMEA and globally through our suite of products. On the Accertify side, these include the powerful Interceptas platform which provides merchants with an end-to-end automated fraud solution for card-not-present (CNP) purchases, online scams and policy abuses, merchandise returns and exchanges as well as payments and chargeback management and other data management challenges. On the InAuth side, we provide device intelligence to financial services, ride-share, gaming and eCommerce merchants, supporting authentication and security solutions for mobile and browser channels.
We have an impressive list of clients across multiple verticals. Our continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Professional Services, Fraud and Operations roles.
The role of the Senior Sales Manager is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the overall suite of products to prospect merchants across the EMEA region.
- Identifying and activating opportunities to deepen existing Merchant relationships and generate new Online Fraud, Payments and chargeback management Solution business for sustainable, profitable growth
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two – three quarters in the future at all times
- Generate prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, warm leads from Client Mangers, and creativity through established relationships in the payments eco-system
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients
- Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials
- Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of Accertify and InAuth solutions in technical and non technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, CISO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection)
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sale support, system performance/configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team
- Being comfortable with device technology and being able to clearly describe how technical services can deliver the appropriate solution and in a simple way
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment and other compelling financial benefit imperatives for clients
- Demonstrated understanding of network architectures and security and familiarity with relevant security software technologies
- Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace, identify and take action to meet competitive threats
- High level sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organisation
- Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties in American Express, Accertify and InAuth
- Strong cross-functional capabilities with the ability to synthesise finance marketing and operational issues and opportunities
- Working knowledge on the differences between an ISO, acquirer, issuer, gateways and payment schemes
- Working knowledge of PSD2, and Strong Customer Authentication
- The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and “win-win” scenarios in securing new partner business
- A motivated individual accustomed to and available for extensive travel at 25% – 50% each month (generally short UK/European trips)
- Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions despite difficulties and uncertainty
- Strong focus on achieving results
- Ability to work within a very fluid team environment. European languages, in particular French and German, are an advantage
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time