Night Porter, Surrey
Langshott Manor Hotel, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
4 Red Star, Award winning Elizabethan Manor House set in 3 acres of stunning grounds with an ancient moat. 22 bedroom hotel with the many charming lounges all with open fires as well as the sumptuous 3 Rosette Mulberry Restaurant.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and bedrooms.
Covering a full range of guest services including reception, food and beverage service and banqueting setup duties. You will be part of small team responsible for guest care and security between the hours of 21.30 and 08.00
- 4 days (10 hr shift) or alternatively 5 days (8 hr shift) per week including weekend shifts on a rota basis. Please state your preference when applying.
- Guest care and service including; guest check in and check out, answering/handling hotel switchboard, enquiry handling, preparing and serving light snacks/meals, banqueting setups, bar service out of hours, general porter/concierge duties
- Security including; completing security clock rounds, fire checks, locking up the hotel and spa, managing the front door access during the night, complying with fire prevention and fire procedures
- Smart appearance
- Friendly manner - even at Night!
- Customer service experience
- Mature approach to customer service and safety/security issues
- Must have 2 excellent references available to be checked.
- Experience of night shift working preferred
£17,076.80 for 4/5 nights per week
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday