ID Fraud - France
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
- Minimise fraud loss exposure for Amex through identification of American Express accounts that were obtained through fraudulent applications that are either pre or post approved and American Express Accounts that have been taken over by fraudsters
- Analysis of new applications which could be potentially fraudulent
- Investigation of ‘identity theft’ fraud cases and ensuring protection of genuine new accounts and credit departments
- Inbound and outbound calls to external and internal clients to resolve cases
- Verification of potential fraud transaction
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information
- Meet deadline and target defined for the market
- Address compliance or resource performance issues through line manager
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility and decisiveness
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues/complaints is essential Ability to work alone when appropriate and meet deadlines on assigned projects/tasks
- Fluency in French essential
- German writing and reading skills as a plus
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time