International Student Customer Services Manager
- Managing the administration for a number of overseas students who are studying at UK boarding schools.
- Liaising with their overseas agents and parents prior to arrival and throughout the year.
- Organising short homestays for them in their school holidays liaising with private boarding schools on the arrangements being made.
- A flexible attitude a high standard of customer service.
- A solid work ethic and the ability to remain calm in a crisis.
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Efficiency and the ability to hit a deadline.
- A knowledge of Child Protection and safeguarding qualifications would be useful although full training will be given.
- Knowledge of using an operating system and the ability to learn quickly are a must.
- Experience with working with overseas agents, students, schools and host families in the international education industry would be very useful.
We like our staff to feel part of a supportive and fun team and to feel empowered to make a difference to students' experience in the UK, providing a top class service. We also like to help our employees to develop their careers with us and there are lots of opportunities to grow with us if wanted.
To find out more and or to apply then please apply on line with your CV and an accompanying letter of application.
Travel requirements and out of hours commitment
UK travel will be required to visit schools on our behalf. The successful candidate will be required to share responsibility for holding the 24/7 emergency telephone on a rota basis. This means that on some evenings and weekends on peak times you will be required to work in terms of taking emergency calls and dealing with them outside the office.