Accountancy Technical Manager
Accountancy Technical Manager (ACA or ACCA)
Salary: £37k - £45k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30pm
(Free parking on site)
Are you looking to work for a modern, forward thinking and highly reputable practice that has a great company benefit package and offers career progression?
If so I have a great opportunity working in their Worthing offices where you will provide a lead on accountancy and audit technical matters for the firm.
You will already be a technically strong qualified accountant with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Development of the firms processes and procedures relating to accounts preparation and audit
- Support partners in keeping the firm up to date on accounting and auditing developments
- Act as a key resource for advanced technical accounting and audit queries for Business services
- Participate in the firms technical committee with the provision of technical matters and induction of new staff and delivery of technical training
- Manage an audit portfolio
- Work in conjunction with the compliance director
- Provide training and manage a technical assistant to support in this role
- Identify training needs to ensure staff are updated on technical developments
The right candidate will have the following experience and qualifications to apply:
- ACA of ACCA
- Strong knowledge of FRS 105, FRS 102
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS
- Technical Accountancy skills with a knowledge of various types of clients inclusive of charities, LLPs, Charities, Limited companies and CIC's
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.