Position: Payroll Manager
Salary: £35,000 - 38,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
SHC is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team at Horsham, West Sussex.
SHC is a group of care homes across Sussex, employing over 600 employees, offering a broad range of care and support for the people we support covering Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, End of life, Respite and Acquired brain Injury.
- Manage the payroll process to include processing all statutory payments & recording in line with HMRC and statutory regulations;
- Managing and supervising the Payroll team ensuring that they receive guidance, support, coaching, training and regular supervisions;
- Developing the payroll team to ensure the highest delivery of service to all employees;
- Oversight and management of all employee payroll questions, ensuring the payroll team deliver the highest level of customer service with all interactions when dealing with queries from staff;
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory tasks including year end process;
- Keeping up to date with legislative updates and monitoring any future compliance requirements for the SHC Group;
- Ensuring that record keeping and filing of key documents is of the highest order;
- Ensure that payroll is processed in a timely manner and with precision;
- Monitor the Payroll team to ensure that all processes are implemented suitably and promptly.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in running multiple payrolls
- have a proven understanding of payroll policies and procedures
- be an outstanding communicator and collaborator
- have high attention to detail
- have strong professional standards
- be resilient with a can do attitude
- continuously striving for excellence
- have excellent organisational skills
- be able to train and coach others to a very high standard
- have proven skills in project implementation and change management
- be a strong motivator
- have hood interpersonal skills and willing to make a positive contribution to the company's culture
- hold a recognised payroll qualification.
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up to date CV and a member of HR will be in contact. with you in due course
Closing Date: Monday 8 July 2019
Please Note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!