Warehouse / Factory Operatives
Excellent opportunity for ongoing work for Warehouse / Factory Operatives in a busy warehouse environment in the Shoreham area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse / Factory Operative
- Will include the unloading and distribution of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products, load / unload goods and wrapping pallets ready for despatch.
- Relevant training will be give if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- This work can be fast paced and candidates are expected to regularly reach their targets.
- Local train and bus routes near site
Requirements of the Warehouse / Factory Operative
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to targets.
PAY: £7.70 - £8.21 per hour (National minimum wage, age dependent)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
For further information, please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection Worthing