Finance Manager - B&CE
Here at B&CE we require a Finance Manager to business partner all divisions to ensure cost control and value for money! Do you have an excellent background within finance or a similar industry and able to challenge the business and present financial reports to senior management? If you would like to find out more read on…
The role of Finance Manager will focus primarily on Business Partnering with all divisions inside B&CE, working with the business to ensure cost control and value for money our projects. You will be organising all monthly reporting which is sent out from the team and meeting with senior managers across the business, to present accounts and understand the financial impact of activities being undertaken and to challenge and support the business when needed.
Reporting to the Cost & Efficiency Controller you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for team management within our Cost & Efficiency department
- Monthly meetings with the business to review accounts and challenge when needed
- Supervision and review month end accounts, reviewing reports created by team members
- Support the Cost and Efficiency Controller in seeking out cost saving improvements
- Annual budgeting, variance review year by year against rolling forecast
- Support the Supplier Management Office with contract renewal
- Creation and presentation of senior management reports
If you're right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Proven work history in a financial services department or similar with team management experience
- Ability to understand financial performance of a business, analyse data and draw conclusions
- Project Accountant experience (Beneficial)
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills, numerate with good attention to detail
- Experience of creating insightful reports and work towards set deadlines
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified plus intermediate excel skills
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension - it’s what we’re good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit - we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career