Customer Service Executive - B&CE
1 day left
- Full Time
Have you worked in a customer service environment either from a call centre or perhaps looking to move away from retail and into an office role to progress your career? We're a not-for-profit organisation creating simple financial products based in Crawley West Sussex and due to growth we have a number of opportunities available in our Customer Service teams.
Working in our award winning contact centre you will be handling customer service queries managing all customer activities across a range of products to ensure exceptional levels of service are delivered continually in line with agreed service standards. You will identify, escalate and analyse each customer call and transfer over to the relevant departments if needed and support and promote B&CE and The Peoples Pension to customers, Strategic Business Partners, Advisors and Third Parties.
- Answering and resolving Inbound customer service queries managing relationships with direct customers, Business Partners, IFA’s and Strategic Partners including third party providers.
- Support and promote the People’s Pension proposition by proactively developing good working relationships with Customers.
- Transferring calls to the relevant department as per customer needs.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service are delivered continually.
- Previous experience of working in customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of Pensions or Financial Services industry an advantage.
- Be able to communicate information confidently and clearly – both written and verbally.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally
Apply for Customer Service Executive - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly