Are you a strong Administrator who is looking for a career in property?
Would you like to work within a supportive and successful team in a highly successful property company?
If so, we are recruiting a Property Administrator for our client based in central Brighton.
The starting salary will range from £18,000 - £19,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Hours are Mon to Fri - 9am - 5:30pm with occasional Saturdays 9am - 1pm but you get the time back in lieu.
Duties will include:
- Support administration for the team
- Acting as first point of contact over the phone, on email and face to face
- Dealing with complaints
- Assisting with inventories
- Recording all information on to the CRM system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong administration skills
- Be customer focused
- Have an excellent command of spelling and grammar
- Hold a full driving license (preferably own car but this isn't a necessity)
- Have experience managing deadlines
- Be a strong communicator
- Have some interest / knowledge or background within property
This is an urgent position - please apply today to ensure you don't miss out, or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.