Payroller - Temp
Payroll Officer - Immediate start!
Hourly Rate: £16.41p/h
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £30k - £33k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17.30pm
You will have demonstrable recent experience in outsourced and internal payroll with excellent sage knowledge and really enjoy working in a busy environment liaising with clients over the phone.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Making payments on behalf of clients, following a set approval process
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Sending out payslips
- Operating pensions auto enrolment and uploading pension contributions to provider portals
- Issuing P60's and P11ds
- Producing payroll reports
- Assisting clients with payroll and employee related queries
- Attending meetings when requested by the client to discuss queries or any ongoing issues
- Liaising with third party service providers
- Liaising with HMRC
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- Sound knowledge of payroll legislation, statutory deadlines (FPS/EPS/P60s/P11ds etc)
- Knowledge of Pensions, Auto enrolment and operating schemes, tax and NI
- Proven experience of processing internal and outsourced payroll
- Excellent Excel skills with an excellent knowledge of Sage
- Great communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting organisation that offer a great benefit package. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.